- Think about fiction books. What is a fiction book?
- What was the last fiction book you read?
- Do you have a favourite fiction book?
- Why is it your favourite?
- Do any ot them books represent real life? Do you think they should?
Well done everyone for another hardworking week. I hope you enjoyed looking at the parts of a flower, writing your myths, find out about Sparta and Athens and learning about dividing with remainders.
Phew what a lot of learning we did! Here are this week's spellings:
Practising Words with the prefix dis (meaning not) again